Removing from your profile photos with calendars
Our application creates all calendars as photos (just like any other photo in FB) and uploads them in your profile in an album. Optionally it tags your friends that are in the calendar.
So, when you take a look in the Photo section of your profile, this is what you might see:
- The top part "Your Photos" contains an album "Calendar 2011" here for example with your calendar.
- The bottom part "Photos and Videos of You" shows pictures you are tagged in, in chronological order. So it will contain your pictures that have a tag of you in them, and pictures uploaded by your friends that you have been tagged in.
To remove your own calendar
- Click the link "Calendar 2011" or any other title the album has.
- On the album page, click "Edit Album". That will be on the top of the photos of the album, next to the title.
- Click "Delete Album" in the pop-up window.
- Confirm by pressing the button “Delete Album”.
You can create any number of new calendars from the application, even if you delete older calendars.
To remove a tag made by a friend
- Click on one of the pictures in the section "Photos and Videos of You"
- Under the picture you will see the list of people tagged. Next to your name will be the text "Remove tag".
- Click it and the tag will be removed.
- Repeat for other pictures.
To remove application and never get tagged again
If you want to opt-out, see here.